FULL SET Bulgarian Communist Fire Forces Officer Uniform
FULL SET Bulgarian Communist Parad Fire Forces Officer Uniform
We offer you a full set of a Communist officer uniform belonged to a colonel of the Bulgarian fire forces. This was the parade and everyday uniform of the communist fire forces. Fire forces was part of Communist Ministry of Internal Affairs. Some uniform elements are similar as the police ones. The uniform is made of dark green gabardine. The set comprises:
- Officer visor cap, Size: M, EU 57. There are also other sizes available, so if you need a different size, please contact us in advance.
- white shirt and black tie;
- jacket/tunic with shoulder pieces of a colonel, blue edging on the sleeves, metal buttons with a five-angle star - the Bulgarian communist army symbol.
The jacket has four pockets with flaps on the outside as well as two inside pockets.
The jacket is of M size, its sleeve is 66 cm/26 inches long. Medali kum sakoto:
"50 godini ot kraya na WW2", "40 years victory over Germany", "1300 years Bulgaria", "40 years Socialist Bulgaria" , "30 years victory over Germany" , "25 years MVR services", "30 years MVR services", "Medal for 10 years faithful service ", "Medal for 15 years faithful service ", "Medal for 15 years faithful service " , "25 years People's power", "100 years April uprising", "100 years G. Dimitrov's Birth 1882-1982".
- trousers with blue edging, 2 thigh pockets and a rear, flap pocket. The trousers are of M size, the waist girt is 82 cm/32,5 inches. Length: 107 cm/42,1 inches, inseam 81cm/31,9 inches.
- parade officer aiguillettes;
- parade officer belt made of textile. The belt can be adjusted according to the waist of the bearer. It has a metal buckle, with the symbols of the communist army and police: a lion in an upright position, with a pentacle.
The set we offer you is full and rare, in absolutely perfect condition!
It will please every military collector!